Monday, November 26, 2012

I remember

I remember being in sixth grade and the third star wars came out and I
wanted to go to the midnight premier by myself.
I remember having a best friend and doing everything with him until he moved
away. I remember kissing a girl for the first time and it was so gross and I told my mom.
I remember sleeping next to mommy when she would read to me at night. I remember
playing the first Halo for hours each day. I remember when I found a dog and brought it
home and my dad got really mad at me.  I remember losing my baseball.  I remember
playing little league baseball. I remember being scared of the sixth graders. I remember
going down to the principals office six times every year.  I remember getting made fun of. I
remember not wanting to grow up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment